IllegalGrounds
IllegalGrounds
IllegalGrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IllegalGrounds

Place For Low Friends Alike

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A very tough choice!

Go down 
+6
Bitty
IG Noma
daslut95
jabo
Money Pit
Higher Standards
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Higher Standards

Higher Standards

A very tough choice! Empty
PostSubject: A very tough choice!   A very tough choice! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:39 am

As the title says, a very tough choice. After many weeks of thought and conversation, Josh Jewell (Bagged 4x4), Nathan Holman (Money Pit), Jason Arrowood (Jabo), and myself have chose to step away from IG. We in no way want to ruin or damage any friendships we have with everyone in the club. We still want to hang out with everyone at shows and other events. We just feel as if we would like to do things differently. Again, we mean no hard feeling towards anyone in the club, and still consider you all our friends, and hope to continue to be. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Money Pit

Money Pit

PostSubject: Re: A very tough choice!   A very tough choice! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:53 am

Like Dave said hope there isn't any hard feelings with anyone. And look foward to hanging out with everyone at the shows and other events.
Back to top Go down
jabo

jabo

PostSubject: Re: A very tough choice!   A very tough choice! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:37 am

We thought this would be the best thing to do, to make a post so everyone could see and make our decition now, to not let it ride and blow smoke up anyones ass but to be strait forward. Honastly we are not trying to hurt any fellings or cause any drama. With that said, I hope there aren't any friendships lost!!!

JABO
Back to top Go down
daslut95
IG MEMBER
daslut95

PostSubject: Re: A very tough choice!   A very tough choice! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:04 am

Yeah man no hard feelings here! I understand and hope to see you all soon!
Back to top Go down
IG Noma
IG MEMBER
IG Noma

PostSubject: Re: A very tough choice!   A very tough choice! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:51 pm

yea no hard feelings.... whats something you would like to do different? Question
Back to top Go down
Bitty
IG MEMBER
Bitty

PostSubject: Re: A very tough choice!   A very tough choice! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:44 pm

I hate to see you guys go...
Back to top Go down
Bagged 4X4

Bagged 4X4

PostSubject: Re: A very tough choice!   A very tough choice! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:27 pm

I hope this decision doesn't cause any friendships to be lost or change. I still consider everyone a really good friend and hope to hang out at the shows and see everyones progress on their rides.
Back to top Go down
IG Noma
IG MEMBER
IG Noma

PostSubject: Re: A very tough choice!   A very tough choice! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:40 pm

no friendship loss here brother.... just wish we could have talked about things b4 the decision was made
Back to top Go down
bigdaddy0071983

bigdaddy0071983

PostSubject: Re: A very tough choice!   A very tough choice! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:00 pm

why the change of heart for guys???????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
hollywood94mitsu
IG MEMBER
hollywood94mitsu

PostSubject: Re: A very tough choice!   A very tough choice! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:31 am

most times i would be a prick but iam going to be good and wish you guys the best in with your decisions dont know any of the three but will probably see ya and drag on ya at heritage and hang out, but with everyone else y the the change you dont have to say you can say for personal reasons but some of us would like to know peace
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: A very tough choice!   A very tough choice! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:51 pm

i don't know you guys, but keep on draggin where ever you might go..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/low_cavi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A very tough choice!   A very tough choice! Empty

Back to top Go down

A very tough choice!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IllegalGrounds :: Illegal Grounds :: The Garage-
Jump to: