IllegalGrounds
IllegalGrounds
IllegalGrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IllegalGrounds

Place For Low Friends Alike

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

meeting this weekend at somernites

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
IG LILYO
IG MEMBER
IG LILYO

meeting this weekend at somernites Empty
PostSubject: meeting this weekend at somernites   meeting this weekend at somernites EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:59 pm

Yep that right....Im going to hold a meeting this weekend at somernites cruize, who's going to try and make it out? Whats would be a good time and place? Really like to have it where we can talk in a lil bigger enviroment and quite if possible.
Back to top Go down
IG LILYO
IG MEMBER
IG LILYO

PostSubject: Re: meeting this weekend at somernites   meeting this weekend at somernites EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:06 pm

Alright just got the word looks like where going to have it at Kennys House...right off the strip and not far from the crusing. Whats a good time for everyone?
Back to top Go down
crumpler
IG MEMBER
crumpler

PostSubject: Re: meeting this weekend at somernites   meeting this weekend at somernites EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:43 pm

I think U should change it to my house its just 45 mins from the strip ! and we could have henrys truck as our 1st group project ! lol I anit gonna make it Sad My truck will be bd and I'll be at home. U know how bad this is killing me ! Mad BUt ohwell henry will finally be onelow99 when I'm done instead of 1/2low99 lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/crump9
1Low99
IG MEMBER
1Low99

PostSubject: Re: meeting this weekend at somernites   meeting this weekend at somernites EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:37 am

yeah i agree with crumpler lets just have the meeting at his house i can meet everyone in somerset because im going to be there anyway for a little while but will be leaving before the cruise so if anyone is interested in helping let me know lol
Back to top Go down
daslut95
IG MEMBER
daslut95

PostSubject: Re: meeting this weekend at somernites   meeting this weekend at somernites EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:11 am

Well hell man it seems like we aint goin to have ne one to show up since we had them few drop out! And others under the knife! But who ever else that does come down this weekend is more than welcome to come over! Hey i dont get off work till 4 on saturday so holler at me after that and let me know when you got every one together and ill come out so you can follow me back to the house!
Back to top Go down
bigdaddy0071983

bigdaddy0071983

PostSubject: Re: meeting this weekend at somernites   meeting this weekend at somernites EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:35 pm

it dont look like its going to rain so ill be there if everything go right so count me in see u guys later on today afro
Back to top Go down
IG LILYO
IG MEMBER
IG LILYO

PostSubject: Re: meeting this weekend at somernites   meeting this weekend at somernites EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:39 pm

good deal man...hit me up when you and beacon make it to somerset.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meeting this weekend at somernites   meeting this weekend at somernites Empty

Back to top Go down

meeting this weekend at somernites
Page 1 of 1