IllegalGrounds
IllegalGrounds
IllegalGrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IllegalGrounds

Place For Low Friends Alike

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2009 DROP EM WEAR CRUISE IN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bdpaco

2009 DROP EM WEAR CRUISE IN Empty
PostSubject: 2009 DROP EM WEAR CRUISE IN   2009 DROP EM WEAR CRUISE IN EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:00 pm

You guys are a lot closer to this than I am, just wondering if any of you were planning on attending, I am looking for someone to cover it for midwestminis.net....let me know ASAP if you can cover it for me and I will work on getting you a press pass...

ITS THAT TIME AGAIN AND ITS A TWO DAY EVENT!!!!

OCTOBER 11-12 2009

WHERE: The Drop Em wear Warehouse

2455-A Spaugh Industrial Dr.

Winston Salem, NC 27103

SAT: 8am-5pm

SUN: 8am-2:30pm

AWARDS ON SUNDAY AT 2:30pm

SPECTATORS: FREE

TOP 25 with 5 Best of awards!!!!!!!!!!!
This will not be like your average show you attend. We are taking it back to some old school ways and trying to put some fun back into a car show. Space will be limited so just like the old days, get there early and you wont be stuck in a line. Most of the show will be on pavement but some grass spots are available. Please be courteous and just take up the room you need. Dedicated trailer parking will be available. There is a car wash at the end of our street. Lets not stress about the show! Just show up with a great attitude and hang out with people with common interests. With the help and support from our loyal customers, this annual event will go off without a glitch. We hate to say it but...

IF YOU ARE COMING TO RAISE HELL AND PITCH A FIT ABOUT NOT GETTING A TROPHY PLEASE DO US ALL A FAVOR AND DON'T ATTEND! THIS IS NOT A SHOW FOR YOU!!!
WE WILL NOT EVEN ENTERTAIN LISTENING TO ANYONE'S COMPLAINT ABOUT NOT GETTING A TROPHY!

If you have any questions please feel free to call (336)-774-9612 or e-mail us at Dropemwear@aol.com

CHECK YOUR BELTS!

AND CHECK YOUR OIL!

ITS TIME FOR A ROAD TRIP

AWARDS

\
They stand 10" tall and are mounted to a black granite base. The original was made from clay and then fired. Once we fired it we then made a silicone rubber mold of the piece. Once the mold was made we then filled the mold with an epoxy resin and waited until hard. The casts were pulled from the mold then sanded and painted gold and chrome. This will be one trophy to get your hands on. Pics of the mold and step by step process will be up shortly.

We will have the grill going all day and will be selling food and drinks at a reasonable price (no need to price gouge). We are trying to keep everyone happy and in one location for the day.

HOTEL INFO
We will have all kinds of events going on all day. A list of events will up shortly. All events will be family oriented. No nudity. No profanity.
If you are coming from out of town and need a place to stay, here is a complete list of hotels in the area. These hotels are within a mile or less of the shop.

MICROTEL
100 Capital Lodging Ct.
Winston Salem, NC 27103
336-659-1994

SLEEP INN
1985 Hampton ct
Winston Salem, NC 27103
336-774-8020
These hotels are a little farther than the above listings. Aprox 1-2 miles from the shop.

SUPER 8
6204 Ramada Dr.
Clemmons, NC 27012
336-778-0911

HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS
6320 Amp dr
Clemmons, NC 27012
336-778-1500
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1