IllegalGrounds
IllegalGrounds
IllegalGrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IllegalGrounds

Place For Low Friends Alike

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

H2K9 CLUB INFO

Go down 
+2
IG LILYO
Higher Standards
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Higher Standards

Higher Standards

H2K9 CLUB INFO Empty
PostSubject: H2K9 CLUB INFO   H2K9 CLUB INFO EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:38 am

This was just posted this morning on myspace.

So since I've always fronted Heritage as an old school sort of show (we try to get that mid 90s Pigeon Forge feel, or as close as we can come!), some of us have been brainstorming what to do to keep people cruising all night. During Heritage, we like it bumper to bumper downtown! We say drag all you want, when you want for a reason, and we want to see it! (Most people may know this already, but the dragging trophy and prize money is ALWAYS judged by who does the most dragging DOWNTOWN all weekend long! Just keep it up and we'll see you!)

Anyway, we want you to cruise downtown until you're sick of it. Cause that's the school of thought many of us come from! And to add to that this year, we're doing a few special things. I won't ruin them all, but I wanted to throw this one out there.

We'll have at least two, and maybe three different club awards this year. We always do a Best Presenting Club (which went to The Family from WV last year), and we'll probably do a pure numbers trophy this year (to the club with the most registered members), however, this year, we're going to do something special. (Thanks to Rangerman97 for the ideal!)

*MOST ACTIVE CLUB* will be awarded to the club we see the most out cruising! That's right, you want to get this custom pinstriped and painted skateboard, then you better make sure that we see YOUR club out in town cruising! We have tons of staff watching downtown at all times, and we're going to figure out who we see the most often! If we look up, we want to see YOUR club tearing up mainstreet!

Yeah, it's a cool trophy and all, and will look good on a wall, but if that's not motivation enough, how about some cash? Yup, this will be one of the awards that you will take home some MONEY! Still not enough? How about if we throw some free stuff in with it, maybe a Suicide Doors gift certificate and a few DropemWear? shirts? STILL NOT ENOUGH? I want this to REALLY get people out, so how about this. If you win this award THIS YEAR, then NEXT YEAR, when you come back to Heritage, Main Street will be RENAMED after YOUR club. Complete with metal street signs that you get to take home at the end of the show!!

We want to see your club out enjoying main street, and cruising like we all used to! Show US how it's done!

HOW ABOUT WE TRY AND MAKE A NAME FOR OUR SELVES HERE AND TRY TO GET MOST ACTIVE CLUB! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
IG LILYO
IG MEMBER
IG LILYO

H2K9 CLUB INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: H2K9 CLUB INFO   H2K9 CLUB INFO EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:44 am

I agree totally...we use to own this show with club participation every year i say we do our best to take it agean this year being its our returning year as IG.
Back to top Go down
IGNATE
IG MEMBER

H2K9 CLUB INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: H2K9 CLUB INFO   H2K9 CLUB INFO EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:35 am

DID ANYONE EVER GET OUR SIGN THE YEAR MAIN STREET WAS OURS
Back to top Go down
IG LILYO
IG MEMBER
IG LILYO

H2K9 CLUB INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: H2K9 CLUB INFO   H2K9 CLUB INFO EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:32 am

nope i forgot about that nate.
Back to top Go down
daslut95
IG MEMBER
daslut95

H2K9 CLUB INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: H2K9 CLUB INFO   H2K9 CLUB INFO EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:02 pm

sounds like a plan to me. I just started at my new job and already put in for that weekend off lol ill for sure be there that weekend
Back to top Go down
1Low99
IG MEMBER
1Low99

H2K9 CLUB INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: H2K9 CLUB INFO   H2K9 CLUB INFO EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 5:15 am

sounds good to me so where is everyone staying at this year anyone staying at parkway inn
Back to top Go down
Higher Standards

Higher Standards

H2K9 CLUB INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: H2K9 CLUB INFO   H2K9 CLUB INFO EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:10 am

Several of us are camping. However, we are looking for someone who has a hotel to shower at? Laughing
Back to top Go down
IG Noma
IG MEMBER
IG Noma

H2K9 CLUB INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: H2K9 CLUB INFO   H2K9 CLUB INFO EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:24 am

im crashing on the bench seat
Back to top Go down
daslut95
IG MEMBER
daslut95

H2K9 CLUB INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: H2K9 CLUB INFO   H2K9 CLUB INFO EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:21 am

i may have the hook up on that iam goin to talk to a freind of mine that lives just out side of down town and he is rich lol and has a pool house that he lets people stay at so iam goin to get up with him and see what i can do!
Back to top Go down
daslut95
IG MEMBER
daslut95

H2K9 CLUB INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: H2K9 CLUB INFO   H2K9 CLUB INFO EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 10:12 pm

ok that didnt work out lol his son is home for the summer from college and has taken over the pool house. But ill keep tryin to come up with something i know a few people over in whitesburg from when i use to race in isom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

H2K9 CLUB INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: H2K9 CLUB INFO   H2K9 CLUB INFO Empty

Back to top Go down

H2K9 CLUB INFO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IllegalGrounds :: Illegal Grounds :: The Garage-
Jump to: