IllegalGrounds
IllegalGrounds
IllegalGrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IllegalGrounds

Place For Low Friends Alike

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

cash for clunkers is great

Go down 
+3
Bitty
Higher Standards
daslut95
7 posters
AuthorMessage
daslut95
IG MEMBER
daslut95

cash for clunkers is great Empty
PostSubject: cash for clunkers is great   cash for clunkers is great EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:06 pm

my buddy works at the local toyota dealership and the clunkers they get in they get to take stuff off of em and i got the mother load for an isuzu i got the head lights and grill out of a honda passport(same thing as isuzu rodeo) so now i can up date the front end more. OH YEAH FOR FREE!!!!!cash for clunkers is great 011-1cash for clunkers is great 012-1cash for clunkers is great 013-1
Back to top Go down
Higher Standards

Higher Standards

PostSubject: Re: cash for clunkers is great   cash for clunkers is great EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:12 am

good deal Kenny!
Back to top Go down
Bitty
IG MEMBER
Bitty

PostSubject: Re: cash for clunkers is great   cash for clunkers is great EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:45 am

CASH FOR CLUNKERS SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ASS WHEN YOU WORK IN THE OFFICE AT A DEALERSHIP!!!!! cherry
Back to top Go down
daslut95
IG MEMBER
daslut95

PostSubject: Re: cash for clunkers is great   cash for clunkers is great EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:20 pm

lol! yeah i say it does iam glad iam away from the dealership shit seemed every one of em i worked at turned out the same and i did every thing from detail to parts dept. to the body shop all the same shit too many chiefs and not enough indians lol!
Back to top Go down
IG Noma
IG MEMBER
IG Noma

PostSubject: Re: cash for clunkers is great   cash for clunkers is great EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:18 pm

daslut95 wrote:
all the same shit too many chiefs and not enough indians lol!

lol sounds like mine
Back to top Go down
Bitty
IG MEMBER
Bitty

PostSubject: Re: cash for clunkers is great   cash for clunkers is great EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:36 am

I have to say that at this dealership 90% of the time its ok to work here but then you have these drama queens.
It really sux ass because theres 13 of us and 12 are women. But yeah the cash for clunkers sucks really bad.
As a matter of fact I've NEVER worked a Saturday for the past 3 years and I may have to work this Saturday!!!
Back to top Go down
daslut95
IG MEMBER
daslut95

PostSubject: Re: cash for clunkers is great   cash for clunkers is great EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 5:21 pm

lol! dam that sucks man!!! good luck with the drama tho lol!
Back to top Go down
Bitty
IG MEMBER
Bitty

PostSubject: Re: cash for clunkers is great   cash for clunkers is great EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:04 am

Well I didn't have to work and thats awesome!! But we are going to benefit from this as well....John is getting stuff for his truck....I love it...
Back to top Go down
bdpaco

PostSubject: Re: cash for clunkers is great   cash for clunkers is great EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:47 pm

hook me up yo! I need ranger interior parts for my 99....lol
Back to top Go down
daslut95
IG MEMBER
daslut95

PostSubject: Re: cash for clunkers is great   cash for clunkers is great EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 7:48 pm

yea this is the best thing since the tacoma recalls and i had a 99 4wd then and got a ton of shit lol
Back to top Go down
IG Noma
IG MEMBER
IG Noma

PostSubject: Re: cash for clunkers is great   cash for clunkers is great EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:44 pm

watch this video...

THIS IS THE SCARIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN! WHAT IS OUR SO CALLED GOVERNMENT TRYING TO DO TO US?

This is hard to believe, but it's undoubtedly fact. What next?

Subject: YouTube - Glenn Beck: Government Website Takes Over Your Computer Forever

URGENT FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN THE "Cash for Clunkers Program" PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO! WATCH WHAT YOU DO IF YOU GO ON THE GOVERNMENT WEBSITE!!!!!!!

WATCH THIS FIRST BEFORE YOU GO ON THE WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!

FORWARD AND SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!! URGENT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAOBlqUqUZ8
Back to top Go down
IG LILYO
IG MEMBER
IG LILYO

PostSubject: Re: cash for clunkers is great   cash for clunkers is great EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:59 pm

affraid
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: cash for clunkers is great   cash for clunkers is great EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:22 pm

i thought cash for clunkers was a good deal... i guess when it comes to the government,, nothing is good.. glad i didn't go on the website....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/low_cavi
IG Noma
IG MEMBER
IG Noma

PostSubject: Re: cash for clunkers is great   cash for clunkers is great EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:00 pm

lol! its on youtube its got to be true
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cash for clunkers is great   cash for clunkers is great Empty

Back to top Go down

cash for clunkers is great
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IllegalGrounds :: Illegal Grounds :: The Garage-
Jump to: