IllegalGrounds
IllegalGrounds
IllegalGrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IllegalGrounds

Place For Low Friends Alike

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yo! just wanted to give you a heads up

Go down 
+2
IG Noma
bdpaco
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bdpaco

Yo! just wanted to give you a heads up Empty
PostSubject: Yo! just wanted to give you a heads up   Yo! just wanted to give you a heads up EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:33 pm

Just wanted to let you guys know, after giving it A LOT of thought, I have decided to return to the club I rolled with whenever I first started getting serious about my truck...its a great club with a lot of good guys in it, the only reason I left them in the first place was to join Acro, and we all know where AA is going nowadays...anyhow, nothing against any of you guys, I love hanging out with all you guys and cant wait to hang out with you some more at the shows...Just one of those things I gave a lot of thought to and felt it was the right move for me to make at this time...
Back to top Go down
IG Noma
IG MEMBER
IG Noma

PostSubject: Re: Yo! just wanted to give you a heads up   Yo! just wanted to give you a heads up EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:00 pm

understand brother thats the reason we started this back
Back to top Go down
Higher Standards

Higher Standards

PostSubject: Re: Yo! just wanted to give you a heads up   Yo! just wanted to give you a heads up EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:16 am

Good luck Paco! see ya at the shows!
Back to top Go down
bdpaco

PostSubject: Re: Yo! just wanted to give you a heads up   Yo! just wanted to give you a heads up EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:26 pm

I will def see you guys at the shows..just lost my job so that pretty much ends it for me this year, but everything happens for a reason and I am positive that whatever the future holds for me and my family is better than what it would have been if this hadn't happened...
Back to top Go down
crumpler
IG MEMBER
crumpler

PostSubject: Re: Yo! just wanted to give you a heads up   Yo! just wanted to give you a heads up EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:39 pm

Damn man that sucks but ur right every thing happens for a reason !!! Just keep ur head up & obama will make it better ! afro
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/crump9
Bitty
IG MEMBER
Bitty

PostSubject: Re: Yo! just wanted to give you a heads up   Yo! just wanted to give you a heads up EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:50 am

Congrats Paco!!!!!!! I hope you get everything worked out with a job....if you need anything you let us know...
Back to top Go down
bdpaco

PostSubject: Re: Yo! just wanted to give you a heads up   Yo! just wanted to give you a heads up EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:22 pm

Thanks guys, Having friends like you all helps out when times get tough...
Back to top Go down
IG LILYO
IG MEMBER
IG LILYO

PostSubject: Re: Yo! just wanted to give you a heads up   Yo! just wanted to give you a heads up EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:11 pm

hey man if we all don't have good friends and family to lean on when times get hard for us what would we do? Were all here for your family paco if you need anything....Hope things get better for ya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo! just wanted to give you a heads up   Yo! just wanted to give you a heads up Empty

Back to top Go down

Yo! just wanted to give you a heads up
Page 1 of 1