IllegalGrounds
IllegalGrounds
IllegalGrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IllegalGrounds

Place For Low Friends Alike

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1989 s10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GarrettNewsome

1989 s10 Empty
PostSubject: 1989 s10   1989 s10 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:57 am

I have a 1989 bagged s10, asking $1800 for it. I'm selling it because, its starting to idle funny and oil is coming from the spark plugs. I don't know anything about a motor or how to repair them, If someone got this truck and dropped a V8 down in it and did a little body work and painted it. It would be a really good looking ride. Underneath the hood is all chrome, the interior is tweed (needs to be redone)
The cab is ported with a metal box for subs. Has 16k on the motor and around 160k on the body, Frame is in really good shape, I have some rims to go with the truck with brand new tires. They match it perfect. It has the bolt on Cando Specialties 4-link ($899 new) . Has 2600 firestones all the way around, with a 5 gallon chrome tank and a viair 450 and another 3 gallon tank with 2 thomas compressors hooked up. This is a old school truck for 1800 bucks, If I had the knowledge and the know how, I would drop a V8 in it. But I don't nor do I have the garage to work with it. I'm sure I'm forgetting something so text or call me 606-213-4444 if you have any questions. MORE PICTURES ON MY MYSPACE!!
www.myspace.com/night_people103

Like I said Oil is coming out of the spark plugs, Most likely Head Damage, I just don't want too fool with it. I'm going to use the money to work on my toyota.
$1800 firm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/night_people103

1989 s10
Page 1 of 1